Many competing products insert tags on Enter Key press this results in double line returns which makes for a less than perfect user experience. Some products have attempted to overcome this problem by using tags but this results in the insert list buttons not functioning properly. WysiwygPro uses tags which provide the same effect as tags but without any consequences. You can now configure the editor to use if you require it.
* Create bold text.
* Create italic text.
* Create underlined text.
* Justify left, center, right and full.
* Change the font style, size and color.
You can change the font face, size and color. When changing the color you can easily choose your desired color from the color palette. You can also apply pre-defined text styles that have been set up by your webmaster.
To make it super easy to choose the right font, format or style all the drop down menus show a preview of the formatting.
* Highlight Text
Choose from a 216 color web safe color palette or manually enter the hexadecimal value for your required color.
* Insert clean HTML from Microsoft Word.
When text is pasted from Microsoft Word allot of unnecessary word specific markup is carried across. This can result in web pages that take an unnecessarily long time to download. The Paste from Word button solves this by removing word markup before pasting the text into your page.
* Create tables.
Easily set the number of columns and rows, cell spacing and padding, border width, border color and background color. A preview of your table is shown so that you can get it just right before inserting it into the page.
* Edit table row and cell properties.
Control the background color, border color, border width, cell padding, cell spacing, horizontal and vertical text alignment. Your changes are previewed directly in the edit table window.
* Insert and delete table columns.
* Insert and delete table rows.
* Merge and split table cells.
* Insert Images.
* Manage your image directory.
* Insert Hyperlinks to external sites.
* Insert Hyperlinks to pages on your own site.
* Insert Links to downloadable documents such as PDF and Word files.
* Manage your document directory.
* Insert bookmarks
* Insert horizontal Lines.
* Insert emoticons.
* Insert Special characters.
* Insert code snippets.
* Quick access to common editing features through a context sensitive right-click menu.